Monday 22 February 2010

Surprise

Well...
My sixteenth birthday is soon
And I was skyping my mum...and she said my birthday present had just arrived!
After begging for about 30 minutes to make her show me...she showed me....
Basically in tears of happiness because my mother had purchased my very first Louis Vuitton. The bag is like the Monogram Canvas Amazone but a little different!
With LV Purse, LV Keyring and a LV ring!
I know I am a bit young to carry such big branded items...but growing up in it I really appreciate it and I know the value of these items!
I am not going to walk around town parading off my new bag and new things and act like a bratty teen...because that is FAR FROM ME!!

Me...I am actually quite shy...trying to break from that shell.
I would like to pursue in magazine editing or something in fashion
And I am writing these blogs to help me break from my shells achieve some goals that I want in life.

So after all that I posted a new set on Polyvore my inspiration Louis Vuitton
Hope you enjoy!
itgirlM xx


1 comment:

  1. stumbled across your blog here - it's very cute!
    congrats on your awesome presents :) and nice set that you have put together there.
    ps. check out my blog :)!

    ReplyDelete